How to enter
Please read the entry criteria below.
Register your details online. After this you will receive an email. Please click on the link to validate your account or add the validation code. You will need to do this before you can complete your entries.
Submit your entry via the online entry form. Your entry should consist of:
- A citation of maximum 300 words (please write in third person not first-person/plural)
- 5-10 jpeg photographs of the completed scheme
- 5-10 single-page pdf files of drawings (sections, plans, details etc). Sketches and pictures of models are also very much welcomed and enjoyed!
- No more than 20 file uploads per entry
- Files must be each less than 2mb
- Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf
Login at any time to finish your entry. If you forget your password, please use the reset password link on the login page.
To submit your entry, agree to the terms and conditions then click the COMPLETE button at the bottom of the page.
- Projects entered must have been completed between 1 July 2022 and 1 January 2024 (Please note those projects entered for AJ Small Projects 2023 cannot be re-entered).
- All entered projects must have a total contract value of £350,000, or under.
- Projects must not have had major significant coverage in the architectural press (if your project has been covered elsewhere, please declare where).
- Projects must be based in the UK or built by a UK-based practice if abroad.
- All entries will be uploaded to and displayed in the AJ Buildings Library so please ensure you have client permission before entering.
- Citation must be a maximum length of 300 words (and not written in the first-person/plural)
- There must be no more than 20 file uploads per entry and files must be less than 2 MB.
- The field for carbon emissions data only accepts data formatted kg/m2/year. If no carbon emissions data is provided, the line 'Annual CO2 emissions data was not provided' will be added to the bottom of the citation.
- If you cannot provide carbon emissions data, please provide a reason as to why not.
Please note once entries are submitted, they are final. If there are any problems or questions about your entry, we will contact you. Requests to change submitted entries will be considered on an individual basis and all queries in this regard should be sent to email@example.com .
How much does it cost to enter?
Entry cost: £80
Note that 20% VAT will be applied to the basket for UK practices. Please use the same contact details on your entry submission that match the name on your debit/credit card.
26 January 2024