Deadline - 29 January 2021
- Entries must have been completed between 1 July 2019 and 1 January 2021 (NB projects entered for AJ Small Projects 2020 cannot be re-entered)
- All entries must have a total contract value of £299,000 or under
- Projects must not have had significant coverage in the architectural press (if your project has been covered elsewhere, please declare where)
- Projects must be located in the UK or built by a UK-based practice if abroad
- All entries will be uploaded to and displayed in the AJ Buildings Library
- Citation max 300 Words (and not written in the first-person/plural)
- 5-10 JPEGs of the completed scheme
- 5-10 single page PDF files of drawings (sections, plans, details etc).
- Sketches and pictures of models also very much welcomed and enjoyed!
- No more than 20 file uploads per entry
- Files must be less than 2 MB.
- Allowed file types: jpg jpeg png pdf
- The field for carbon emissions data only accepts data formatted kg/m2/year. If no carbon emissions data is provided, the line 'Annual CO2 emissions data was not provided' will be added to the bottom of the citation.
Please Note: Once entries are submitted they are final. If there are any problems or questions about your entry we will contact you. Requests to change submitted entries will be considered on an individual basis; all queries in this regard to email@example.com.